Our recent project with Costain was such a success that we couldn’t not share news of it on the miso blog!
- Reduce or eliminate manual processing times when generating asset co-ordinates.
- Reduce time and friction calculating asset chainage.
- Create a solution that can be easily utilised in future projects.
miso worked closely with both users and management to create a two-part solution that:
- Extracts geographic location data process from CAD designs.
- Creates additional attributes for individual assets based on their location, relative to the nearest carriageway (chainage).
- Caters for both liner and point assets.
- Reduced gathering location data process from 3-4 days to just 10 minutes.
- Reduced time taken to create Excel and Shapefile outputs from 2 weeks to just 3 days.
- Significant cost savings on project delivery, with human resources free to complete other tasks.
Want to read more about the project?
Simply complete the form below to get access to the full case study of the project