Do you need to procure through G-Cloud? Do you have the need for some great miso services? Well, if you answered “yes” to both questions, we have some good news.
We’re delighted to announce that, for the 7th year running, we’re listed on the governments’ Digital Marketplace and comply with the latest G-Cloud 11 framework. You’ll find our services included under the “Cloud Software” category.
Over the 30 years that Miso have been providing data management solutions, we’ve helped more than 200 local authorities do more with their data. From the INSPIRE directive, to spatially optimised datasets, there’s little that we’ve not seen.
Miso services currently available on the Digital Marketplace include:
- Accelerated Insight Platform (AIP) – get detailed answers to your complex operational questions, fast. A unique and innovative solution which delivers data insight using Cloud technology and AI capabilities.
- DataPublisher – our hugely popular solution, which automates the complex process of publishing INSPIRE complaint data to data.gov.
- DataOptimiser – it takes time and resource to translate and style your OS MasterMap or VectorMap data. Allow our service to deliver it to you instead, in a ready-to-use format with market-leading styling.
- MapMaker – when you just need a map, our service selects, cuts, and produces one for you, all through a simple to use interface.
- FME Cloud – fully embrace the automation and integration functionality of the renowned spatial data tool, FME. We are long-term Platinum Partners with the developers of FME, so we know a thing or two about its benefits.
You can check-out our listing here.