Health data is immense – there’s loads of it! Just sourcing the data is hard enough, without the added burden of keeping it up-to-date and accurate.
HealthMap - the burly grown-up brother of DoctorMap - pulls together heaps of health data into one, simple, ready-to-use dataset. What’s more, all the data is up-to-date.
It’s crammed with all the latest changes to the health sector (like those pesky CCG boundaries) and loads of lovely point layers from the wider health community. We’ve even included awesome new census data gathered by our friends at HSCIC.
Plus, HealthMap is updated bi-annually so you’ve always got the most current data. We’ll let you know when a new update is ready for you to download.
Missed our HealthMap Webinar?
Hungry for More?
|Lay down your boundary lines with the latest:
||Pop on your points, choosing from up-to-date:
||Delve into the detail with full attribution data from HSCIC, including:
- Polygon regions of current CCG boundaries (updated to May 2013 guidance) and historic PCT, SHA and Ambulance Trust boundaries.
- Layers of hospitals, GP practices, dental practices, pharmacies, opticians and medical centres (updated to May 2013 guidance) as points. Sourced from current hscic.gov.uk data. All have new full attribution, including unique codes for easy joining of performance data.
- GP practices layer includes current GP patient census data from hscic.gov.uk.
- A workspace (for use in MapInfo Professional) or project file (for use in ESRI ArcView/GIS) opens all the layers and sets zoom layer thresholds that determine when the layers are visible.
- Uses the British National Grid co-ordinate system.
- Fits with OS Street View, OS 1:10,000 Scale Raster, OS 1:25,000 Scale Colour Raster and OS 1:50,000 Scale Colour Raster products derived from OS raster datasets
Scales on screen:
- 1:500,000 to 1:5,000.
- 80MB in MapInfo TAB format; England/England and Wales coverage depending on the layer.
- MapInfo TAB; ESRI SHP.
- All data sourced from www.hscic.gov.uk under the Open Government Licence. CCG boundaries derived in part from ONS Super Output Areas. For further information on licensing terms and copyright acknowledgement see: www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/doc/open-government-licence/ and www.hscic.gov.uk/terms-and-conditions.
- Payable annually; updated bi-annually.
- England and Wales