- Build both simple and complex translations using FME Workbench.
- Visualise and inspect data using the FME Data Inspector.
- Apply best practices to large workspaces.
- Manipulate data geometry and attributes with transformers.
- Work with multiple datasets in a single workspace.
- Create low-maintenance, reusable workspaces.
- Make use of user parameters and their more advanced techniques.
- Analyse and deconstruct an FME log file.
- Understand potential methods for improving FME performance.
- Create, edit and re-use a custom transformer.
- Incorporate advanced methods for reading and writing datasets (dynamic workspaces, fanouts etc).
- Construct attributes with text and arithmetic editors.
- Understand when and how to apply conditional attribute values.
Join one of our courses and learn to unlock the powerful features of FME Server technology to manage your data translation and transformation challenges more effectively. This course provides an introductory overview of FME Server, and is intended for users who wish to understand how to author workspaces and leverage the power of the technology within their organisation.
- Familiarisation with the FME Server web user interface and its functionality.
- Publishing and running workspaces on FME Server.
- Using FME Server's self-serve functionality in FME Workbench.
- Creating and using 'Automations' to respond to a 'Trigger'.
- Using workspaces to process incoming and outgoing notification messages.
- Troubleshooting for administrators.